Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Shopping cart is best to start E-Commerce Business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Shopping cart is best to start E-Commerce Business?

Now in E-Commerce market many ready made OpenSource CMS are available but most popular CMS is OpenCart, Magento, WordPress and ZenCart. According to me OpenCart is best from all of them and it is also first priority of others in Market to start E-Commerce website. What do you think? Share your opinions or ideas.
    Best Uber Clone Script

Hi NCrypted,
    There is no doubt that OpenCart is best but with it's free version of script you don't get it doesn't offer those rich functionalities as you get in Magento. So, I would suggest you to go for Magento. Some of the benefits of Magento are -
    1. Its architecture and capabilities is unmatched by many other free scripts.
    2. The script code has a big SEO potential.
    3. Technical support of Magento is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by NCrypted View Post
      Now in E-Commerce market many ready made OpenSource CMS are available but most popular CMS is OpenCart, Magento, WordPress and ZenCart. According to me OpenCart is best from all of them and it is also first priority of others in Market to start E-Commerce website. What do you think? Share your opinions or ideas.
      WordPress can't be termed as a complete shopping cart, atleast as of today. But you can consider Magento, it's one of the best eCommerce platforms available today. Ofcourse, it's one of the costlier one's too when it comes to development, maintenance and hosting. For a comparatively cheaper option, you may think of OpenCart. It's easier to understand and deal with and comes with more-or-less the same features.

Comment

Working...
      X