jewelry website business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jewelry website business

I have created jewelry for a few years as a hobby, but have been encouraged to turn it into a business. Since I also have experience with websites, this could be the right time to combine two things I love to do.

Any ideas on jewelry as an online business and how best to proceed?

If you're planning to sell jewelry, you will need to have payment processing worked out. Paypal is a good choice because most people recognize the name. Paypal is an easy set up but there are fees though reasonable in my opinion.

Comment

You can indeed setup a Online Jewelery shop and sell your Jewelery There are various Shopping carts like Zen Cart, Magento, OS Commerce, Cube Cart, E-shop, Virtue Mart, Presta Shop which can be used. For accepting payments, you can integrate various payments gateways like Paypal, Money Bookers, etc. For safe payments transactions via your website ,you need to install a SSL on your domain name.
      Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
      Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
      Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Please let us know the amount of webspace and bandwidth you will be needing to host your website so that we can suggest you a hosting package accordingly. Also, make sure that you consider an SSL certificate as you will be having online transactions on your website.
        Webhosting UK :: Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
        Win FREE Domain name and hosting package with our forum contest - 'Refer and Win'
        Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

If you want to sell online, you need to have a shopping cart, there are many different options out there, you just need to try out the demo's and see if you like what they have to offer. You could also include Avactis shopping cart in Ross lists. I like this cart because it has full of powerful marketing tools, integration with QuickBooks, a Facebook storefront, mobile skins, and responsive technical supports. They also have 40+ payment gateways available for you to choose from.

Comment

If you have planned your website, you can opt for an eCommerce hosting plan. This hosting plan will provide you with the shopping cart software, support to the online payment systems like PayPal and Google Checkout and it will also provide you with SSL certificate for ensuring the safety of the online transactions. This is a complete package and it is an economical choice. You will get all the necessary attributes of web hosting with this hosting platform. It is essential to plan the web space and bandwidth required for your website in order to ensure the speed and uptime of your website.
            WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
            Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

i will apreciate your opinion of starting jewelry website business its a great way of earning i am also thinking about it however at the moment i am in the process of website designing, when it will be complete then i will start this business and i hope it will give me a good income

Comment

Right. Once your website is fully planned, you can opt for a better web hosting plan that best suits your website.

Comment

Many jewelry online sites use drop shipping services due to the ease of operation and minimal costs.

Comment

If you perform a research, you will come across many online jewelry selling websites; therefore it is extremely important to plan and create a unique website that will stand apart and help you to dominate the competition. For designing a good website you can use Magento Hosting UK, Magento is a popular platform for the people who are planning to setup an online store. Moreover it is also essential to host the website with the most suitable hosting platform that will provide with sufficient resources to guarantee the uptime of the website even in the times of high traffic.

Comment

You can start your business. Hobby might be cashed if it turns into business. Don't forget to add live chat on your website. It will help you to communicate with website visitors in real time. Increase sales and support which are the most demanding points in any business.
                      Last edited by Rachael; 15-02-13, 01:51 PM.
                      Live Chat Software for Website

Comment

Working...
                      X