Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Platform is Best?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Platform is Best?

    Hello,

    Can anyone please explain the best platform to build the online or eCommerce store? I have searched and get some information but not able to select the right one.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jake_J View Post
    Hello,

    Can anyone please explain the best platform to build the online or eCommerce store? I have searched and get some information but not able to select the right one.
    Hey Jake,

    There are a lot of best website development platforms available in the online world. But I have personally used, WordPress and Magento for eCommerce type site development. Both have a lot of plugins and themes, it'll help to build the websites within a minute.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Elliott View Post

      Hey Jake,

      There are a lot of best website development platforms available in the online world. But I have personally used, WordPress and Magento for eCommerce type site development. Both have a lot of plugins and themes, it'll help to build the websites within a minute.
      Yes, I agree with you Elliott. Magento and WordPress are the two important and well-known platforms for eCommerce site developments. Shopify is also the best one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello,

        Nowadays, Shopify is the most demanding platform. WordPress and Magento are also good and easy to develop platforms. It totally depends on your requirements and budget that which one is a good platform for you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sven View Post
          Hello,

          Nowadays, Shopify is the most demanding platform. WordPress and Magento are also good and easy to develop platforms. It totally depends on your requirements and budget that which one is a good platform for you.
          Yes, you are right Sven. Shopify is the most demanding eCommerce platform. There are some other platforms also available. One can use it as per their requirements and budget.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sven View Post
            Hello,

            Nowadays, Shopify is the most demanding platform. WordPress and Magento are also good and easy to develop platforms. It totally depends on your requirements and budget that which one is a good platform for you.
            Yes, you re right Sven. Shopify is most trending eCommerce development platform.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello,

              I personally recommend WordPress and Magento CMS for eCommerce site developments.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello,

                Most of the webmasters used the WordPress platform to develop eCommerce type of sites. The reason behind, it is easy to use and any newbie can easily develop their website without having a deep knowledge about programming.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Riley View Post
                  Hello,

                  Most of the webmasters used the WordPress platform to develop eCommerce type of sites. The reason behind, it is easy to use and any newbie can easily develop their website without having a deep knowledge about programming.
                  Yes, Riley I agree with you. WordPress is most convenient and reliable platform to build eCommerce type of sites.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello,

                    Personally, I loved to work on Shopify and Magento platforms.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X