Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you go about Automating niche research?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you go about Automating niche research?

I've been using Market Samurai/Micro Niche Finder and finding niches, banging out pages and getting results. (nothing to set the world on fire) There are A LOT of stones to flip over before finding that little gold nugget.

Can anyone think of a way to automate the process of using Market Samurai or create an app that does this?

You need a server side application and if you don't own a windows based server you can't install your samurai.
    If you plan to run it on a linux based server then you need a core which does the job of your samurai. This needs a good budget

Comment

Maybe try creating an app that scrapes Google Trends and possibly does a comparison with a keyword list?

Comment

Originally posted by Sven View Post
        Maybe try creating an app that scrapes Google Trends and possibly does a comparison with a keyword list?
        I thought you meant making a macro type software that well automatically do everything. But I don't think it would easy to duplicate market samurai its nice/complicated software and probably the best research tool out there.

Comment

That's why you need to be original. Think of random markets, then look into your competition for that market.

Comment

Working...
          X