2checkout with Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2checkout with Paypal

It is good news for those dealing with 2checkout that paypal is added into their system, that will allow customers to pay with the funds in their PayPal account.

The PayPal payment option will be available for all non-recurring orders in the following currencies:
    • Australian Dollar (AUD)
    • Canadian Dollar (CAD)
    • Euro (EUR)
    • British Pound (GBP)
    • Japanese Yen (JPY)
    • U.S. Dollar (USD
    Source; 2checkout.com/community/?p=408

Thats a good news.

Comment

Why don't anyone include the "www." for linking?
      What's the problem? www.google.com ??

Comment

This is a good news for anyone who is using 2checkout and Paypal. As the customers will be able to pay via Paypal also. It will be easier to manage. Also, there are many currencies which are accepted. This will also help as people from different countries will be able to take advantage of this service.

Comment

It's great to hear that they now accept paypal because many customers are using paypal.

Comment

PayPal has over a 100 million users all accross the Globe and it is preferred by all. GoogleChecout is also in the race
            You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
              PayPal has over a 100 million users all accross the Globe and it is preferred by all. GoogleChecout is also in the race
              It's great!

Google CheckOut however takes much time for confirmation

Comment

We use paypal and it has helped alot with the company now, people prefer to use paypal and when we are shut the site stills takes orders 24/7.
                Last edited by Harry; 02-02-09, 09:07 AM. Reason: link removed

Comment

Originally posted by Matt123 View Post
                  It's great!

Google CheckOut however takes much time for confirmation
                  Google checkout certainly takes much time for confirmation but the payment which is released is verified first and this is the reason that it takes time. But I think if you receive the payment and you are well assured that the verification is done then your expression should be something like this Yes, I do agree that the payment clearance shouldn't take so long and I hope that Google will find out a way to verify and clear the payments faster.

Comment

I've looked into 2CO but I've always used Paypal and Google CO etc.
                    Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

It seems that 2checkout is trying hard to get more subscribers for their services, hence joined hands with Paypal
                      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

2 co good & fast

I used 2 Co it's good & fast according my knowledge & my usage, no issue till date
                        No Advertising

Comment

Unfortunately, I have experience with both Paypal and 2CO

I have used both 2CO and Paypal independently. The problem with 2CO is that they reject anyone that their system deems even the slightest risk, which in some businesses may be 70% of your customers. They will lose you a lot of purchases. Paypal is even worse. Often when money is sent to Paypal, the only party that ever sees it again is Paypal. They refuse to release money at their whim, claiming "security risks". For a horror story regarding Paypal, check out article-writing.t35.com

Comment

Working...
                          X