Creating Paypal Account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks for the information.
    What I see is that it is almost impossible to catch someone if he cheat me on paypal. And if I really want to, it will become a really big deal.

Comment

I have a paypal account but unverifyed. I can not pay for service as they send me invoice. Can I use my money recieved from verifyed members. My limit is shown as $0.00 where as per Paul it's suppose to be $100. Can anyone help me.

CHEERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard View Post
        I have a paypal account but unverifyed. I can not pay for service as they send me invoice. Can I use my money recieved from verifyed members. My limit is shown as $0.00 where as per Paul it's suppose to be $100. Can anyone help me.

CHEERS!

If your limit is showing $0.00 means you've utilized it upto the limit that is $100 for unverified paypal accounts for sending payment (to other paypal accounts ) and $500 is a withdrawal limit, so check how much fund you have yet withdrawn, if you've not yet reached to the limit you can receive money from verified members, but you can not withdraw money exceeding that limit. Unverified paypal account become useless once you reach to the limit, for long run I would suggest to verify your account and go for a business or premier account depending on your need.

Comment

I understand your point bro, but the fact is I have not used a doller from my account and nobody else ever have. So I can't get the fact right.

BTW, I live in Bangladesh which is not a PayPal verifyed country and CC is a rarerity here. So I don't have a chance to verify my account myself. Is there anything that can be done to get it verifyed? I was trying to put together a site for which I wanted to pay a hosting service, but I am unable to that. Now I am using a free provider but I do not run for free. I want my own space.

Whatever, just talked too much. Actually I am so Frustrated that I used so many words. Thanks for your patience though.

CHEERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard View Post
            I understand your point bro, but the fact is I have not used a doller from my account and nobody else ever have. So I can't get the fact right.

BTW, I live in Bangladesh which is not a PayPal verifyed country and CC is a rarerity here. So I don't have a chance to verify my account myself. Is there anything that can be done to get it verifyed? I was trying to put together a site for which I wanted to pay a hosting service, but I am unable to that. Now I am using a free provider but I do not run for free. I want my own space.

Whatever, just talked too much. Actually I am so Frustrated that I used so many words. Thanks for your patience though.

CHEERS!
            I think you should contact their support department through email and toll free number.

Comment

Hi Billza,
              I feel your pain.But be assured that you are not the only one facing challenges with current paypal .

Im here in uk, and ive been trying to verify my account with Paypal. Its taken about 2months,waiting for a post from paypal which will enable me activate my account.

Its frustrating to know i cant recieve payment or been able to purchse product. My online business is now slowly going down the drain.

I have contacted paypal but im yet to get a response from Paypal.

I will like Paypal to check their infromation system of operation.
              I wish i can get a close competitor to paypal and is generally accepted by buyers.

Comment

It hardly takes one month to verify the account from paypal since they charges a small amount and ask users to enter the adjacent code in return as they appear on their credit card statement. They reimburse the charges and your account get verified. The delay might be due to the credit card statement not from paypal if everything is genuine. For one of the alternative you can check with moneybookers they are UK based company and work similar like paypal if I am not wrong.

Comment

hi thanks for your information

Comment

Working...
                  X