Creating Paypal Account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Paypal Account.

I don't have mastercard or visacard , can I create an account in paypal?
    how about "cashu card" ?

Opening a account with Paypal

I dont know much about your kind of card but if its a bank card with account number datails. You can register it with PayPal.

I live in UK and dont have Visa Or Master Card and my Solo card was gladly accepted.

What Paypal will do for you

Ideal for shopping online. It's a free, secure, and fast way to send payments. You can also accept bank account or PayPal balance-funded payments for free and a limited number of credit or debit card payments per year for a low fee.

Comment

Thank You Very Much !! I want to use paypal for ****
      thanks again very much.

Comment

Hi there,

Can you please tell me what is the difference in paying by paypal and credit card.
        Everything is important which is beyond my knowledge!

Comment

Pal is a more safer place to pay than any other checkout. Why?

You register your account with Paypal e.g email,house addy and many more

Anytime you checking out through paypal it checks your details to be sure it corresponds with what it has in its database.

Most other checkout will ask for address,name,card no,expiry date,security.

Pay pal ask you for address,name,card no,expiry date,security and email. If it happens you have registered your acoount no with Paypal. No one else will be able to use that account set up with paypal but you.

You will also get information sent to your email on every transaction on your Paypal account.

Comment

Hey thanks for the valuable information about paypal.

So paypal is a step ahead than credit cards and secured payment method.
            Everything is important which is beyond my knowledge!

Comment

Its my Pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdisami View Post
                I don't have mastercard or visacard , can I create an account in paypal?
                how about "cashu card" ?
                You can create account with paypal but your account will be unverified and it will have some limitation;

withdrawal limit: 500$/Month
                sending limit: 100$ life-time (unverified)
                No limit on receiving payments (paypal to paypal).

Comment

So if my account is unvarified like i did not put in a visa or a credit card in will i still be able to recieve money or what are the limitions of it

Comment

Originally posted by kemraj View Post
                    So if my account is unvarified like i did not put in a visa or a credit card in will i still be able to recieve money or what are the limitions of it
                    There in no difference between verified and unverified PayPal account except the limit as stated by Paul.
                    Yes, by an unverified account you can receive money as many time you need to. But on a single transaction (receiving or sending money) the transacting money should not exceed 100$. This is the only limit, there is no limit on the number of transactions.

Comment

lol i just need one 10 dollars or 6 dollars on my pay pal account lol i'm searching for places to get money on my payplay account but not able to as yetlol. i have to get a visa but i will be getting that like next late next year and i really what to buy my domain this year. hmmm

Comment

You may ask your friend or relative who has credit-card or visacrd to transfer your money to your paypal account. Or you may ask in your bank that they can transfer money to paypal or not, i am not sure that banks can do that not.

Comment

Originally posted by kemraj View Post
                          If you want to extend that limit and to get other benefits you should verify your account using your visa or CC, check out this faq of paypal for fringe benefit for verifying account and process depending on your country. paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/verification-faq-outside
                          For more leverage you can go for a business or premier account as per your need.

Edit: If you're dealing with high risk business where you expect charge backs, I would suggest to use moneybookers instead of paypal as moneybooker offer "NO charge back risk for merchants as they do not pass on charge backs.

Comment

BTW: I have a query about paypal accounts, that, is there any way that a member can traced back from it's account, like address or phone number, and also about the transactions. Suppose in case of any legal matter.

Comment

Originally posted by SBh View Post
                              BTW: I have a query about paypal accounts, that, is there any way that a member can traced back from it's account, like address or phone number, and also about the transactions. Suppose in case of any legal matter.
                              As far in my knowledge, you can have the name & address of the member which you can see when making payment through paypal but no other information is shared out there to any person as other information are protected by their system. For any dispute you can try to solve the problem by contacting the person through the email address which are the paypal account address, if it not sorted out by personal communication through email or mailing to physical address, further depending on the merit of issue you can raise chargeback or bring the dispute to paypal and consumeraffairs.com which usually deal with such issue or eventually you can take legal action accordingly.

Note; In case most of the time it is difficult to take legal action or bring dispute especially to an unverified member as few of them are not easily traceable because they use false address and false account.

Comment

Working...
                              X