No announcement yet.

Paypal or e-gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the Payment gateways won't allow you to Register an account until you are above 18. Also, if you are using an account which is not registered on your name, it might be possible that you face some problems so it is better not to use accounts which are not registered on your name.

Comment

I use more paypal than egold, Paypal is more used in online business.
      SELLING MY FORUM SIGNATURES 7$/M

Comment

Originally posted by aldis01 View Post
        I use more paypal than egold, Paypal is more used in online business.
        Very true!

PayPal is used more than eGold. PayPal is liked by web users as it is safe and convenient. Also the payments are cleared within few minutes.

Comment

I prefer Paypal, as it is very safe and most of the sites support the paypal for online transcation.

Comment

Yes, I personally like and will recommend Paypal. Easy to use plus it is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt123 View Post
              Very true!

PayPal is used more than eGold. PayPal is liked by web users as it is safe and convenient. Also the payments are cleared within few minutes.
              Yes, Paypal is more popular than E-gold, so many online buyers will prefer to use paypal, so If im selling something, I should make the things as simple as possible to my customers, thats why I use paypal as payment processor.
              SELLING MY FORUM SIGNATURES 7$/M

Comment

Certainly, if you have an E-commerce website, you should make sure that you make the process and everything as simple as possible for your Customers. Paypal is accepted is almost every Country in the World and it's a great benefit for you as well as your Customers. If you have Paypal as a Payment gateway for your website, you can have Customers from all over the World and they can pay for the Products and Services you provide easily which definitely makes a difference.
                Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
                Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

Paypal or e-gold

PayPal is an online payments and money transfer service that allows you to send money via email, phone, text message or Skype. They offer products to both individuals and businesses alike, including online vendors, auction sites and corporate users. PayPal connects effortlessly to bank accounts and credit cards.orange county web development

Comment

Working...
                  X