Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVODirectory.com-free directory for a limited time!Submit your site now!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VIVODirectory.com-free directory for a limited time!Submit your site now!

    VIVO Directory is a directory is founded in May of 2012. It is a quality, premium directory that is edited by editors. Every link is thoroughly analyzed and made sure it is of quality and is listed in the correct categories.
    Submit your site today: VIVO Directory

    However there is a reason for my absence. I have been gone from webmastering for about 2 years...to focus in school. Now that it is summer and I awfully missed making sites I am back.
    I have been in website business for over 7 years since I was 11. Almost all of my previous sites before I have retired had page ranks...3 of my directories had page rank 3 before I took my short break. Don't be scared to submit a feature link we will be here for a long time.

    As for James or Harry or any other admins feel free to submit webhosting.uk.com I will make it a feature link permanently...I did not forget what you have done for me in the past. Thank you so much.

    I AM BACK
    Last edited by Albert Tai; 16-05-12, 01:11 AM.

  • #2
    Hey Albert,
    All well?
    Glad to see you back on the board. Albert i would be glad to see a special category 'Webhosting' on the VIVO so that we can move ahead with the website submission.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Harry View Post
      Hey Albert,
      All well?
      Glad to see you back on the board. Albert i would be glad to see a special category 'Webhosting' on the VIVO so that we can move ahead with the website submission.
      Everything is well . I finished my first year at university pursuing a science degree at University of western ontario. I still miss making sites so I came back . Gosh how much I missed it ahaha.
      Anyways here is the direct link to submit
      VIVO Directory- Computers and Internet > Internet > Paid Hosting
      In the morning, I noticed the categories weren't showing up when you submit and I have fixed it now. I was wondering why no one submitted a link ahaha.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good to know
        Thanks for the link, I have added Webhosting UK and would be glad to see it as an permanent Featured Link


        Originally posted by Albert Tai View Post
        In the morning, I noticed the categories weren't showing up when you submit and I have fixed it now. I was wondering why no one submitted a link ahaha.
        Seems online directories are of no use Albert, you can try something more interesting... haha
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Good to know
          Thanks for the link, I have added Webhosting UK and would be glad to see it as an permanent Featured Link




          Seems online directories are of no use Albert, you can try something more interesting... haha
          Accepted .
          And yeah well online directories isn't as good as 3-4 years ago. I remember making boatloads of money everytime I release a directory. Of course times have changed due to google's ranking rules and now you see mos of the directories focus on premium...as spam filled directories actually lower rankings.
          Yeah, I'm always trying to improve my directory and right now I do realize the need to make my site unique and different from the rest of the directory. Ideas isn't flowing into my head as easily as I want it to. If you have any suggestions for my directory feel free to pm me!

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks Albert for accepting our website. Hope you will mark it as an Featured Link
            You should work on the directory theme, make it more attractive and clean. I have also PMed you few points.
            UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
            Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Harry View Post
              Thanks Albert for accepting our website. Hope you will mark it as an Featured Link
              You should work on the directory theme, make it more attractive and clean. I have also PMed you few points.
              I have marked it as featured link. I have taken advice also and have taken off the sidebars and made it more user friendly and increased font size for categories and sub categories.

              Also free up some pm space could not reply to your last pm.
              Regards,
              Albert

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks Albert,
                I have also deleted my old PMs, you should be able to message me now.

                Cheers.
                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi,

                  I would add my own personal site on there, but it requries a reciporcal link back, and many other directories don't require this, so I can't reasonable add my link to your directory if it requires a link-back. I'd recommend removing that requirement and I'll be happy to add my link . But that's just me, I'm sure your directory will do great!

                  And I have to agree, times have changed on the Internet and making money is not as easy as making a site anymore. Unless your web directory is very, very popular, and you optimise to how people would try and search for a web directory, I wouldn't think one would make much money from a directory for a long time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bastones View Post
                    Hi,

                    I would add my own personal site on there, but it requries a reciporcal link back, and many other directories don't require this, so I can't reasonable add my link to your directory if it requires a link-back. I'd recommend removing that requirement and I'll be happy to add my link . But that's just me, I'm sure your directory will do great!

                    And I have to agree, times have changed on the Internet and making money is not as easy as making a site anymore. Unless your web directory is very, very popular, and you optimise to how people would try and search for a web directory, I wouldn't think one would make much money from a directory for a long time.
                    I have changed it and you should be able to submit without recrip now .
                    And yes times have changed.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X