Paid Directory Submition vs Free Directory Submition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Directory Submition vs Free Directory Submition

Guys what you wil suggest me to go with paid directory submition or free directory submition for my new golf website, what your suggest should i go with hundreads of free links with less PR ranking or should i go with high pr but paid submission.

If you are short at time and have good budget then go with PAID option else FREE submission... submit and forget
    IMO, recently backlinks from such directory website are not given much importance in SEO !
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by JWALKER View Post
      Guys what you wil suggest me to go with paid directory submittion or free directory submition for my new golf website, what your suggest should i go with hundreads of free links with less PR ranking or should i go with high pr but paid submission.
      Hi Jwalker,

I would like to share my experience with the directory submittion, as there are multiple free directory submitted as backlink from the unique domain is going to help you all the way round .

Comment

Does anybody provide me a link?

Does anybody provide me a link for a free submission directory?

Thanks in advanced!

Comment

Of course, like most paid things, paid directory submission is qualitatively better than free submission. To put it simply, it depends on your budget. If you have some cash to invest, you should consider the paid option.

Comment

Working...
          X