How to automate the website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to automate the website

How can i get automated the website listings on my web directory,How can i get automated website listings on my web directory website i have created.

With automated submissions of it, there will be lots of links on your directory website and lots of bots which are not real people to read the contents.so, It will be better if you manually review all the links to give your visitors the good quality contents. That will results in the wastage of bandwidth.

Comment

if your directory is going to be in a niche product and you arent interested in that database due to the attribution requirement or other considerations... there are databases that can be bought to get yourself a running start. You can download Dmoz RDF dump (note: requires attribution) here: Open Directory RDF Dump. You can narrow it down to just the areas needed if the scope of your directory isn't that wide.

Comment

Originally posted by crystal View Post
        How can i get automated the website listings on my web directory,How can i get automated website listings on my web directory website i have created.
        Avoid using any automated directory listing approval software or application rather do it manually and check the relevancy of each entry you get for approval. It's a bit cumbersome task but worth !
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
        X