wht is the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wht is the problem

Guys any one have any idea why we have very few link as i have submitted my website to a long listing of directories i am submitting in daily basis but still i have a very few link , please suggest me some thing on this part so that i can improve the no of links

Originally posted by williams_k View Post
    Guys any one have any idea why we have very few link as i have submitted my website to a long listing of directories i am submitting in daily basis but still i have a very few link , please suggest me some thing on this part so that i can improve the no of links
    I have done more than 10K directory submissions manually. Not all get approved. Few will reject your submission, few will approve you in few hours whereas few will take more than few months to approve. All you must have to do is keep submitting and have patience. You will see results, no doubt!

Comment

10K directory submissions
      Do you see any traffic stats from these directories for your website?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt123 View Post
        I have done more than 10K directory submissions manually. Not all get approved. Few will reject your submission, few will approve you in few hours whereas few will take more than few months to approve. All you must have to do is keep submitting and have patience. You will see results, no doubt!
        Its nice to hear that you have submitted 10K directory but the point is how popular the website are and how much traffic those directory get from the search engines. How much time you have taken to complete those 10k directory .

Comment

Working...
        X