Go Going with the Article Directories & Its Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Going with the Article Directories & Its Benefits

Article marketing if its done correctly helps you achieve lots from it as artical marketing is one of the oldes methods in SEO techniques, but you will find little value from most of the article directories. Like I said, article directories get archived by the search engines crawlers, or people who vist those directorys must find your article in the directory and could read those article. So it is very important to give your articles an audience outside of the article directory, where your potential clients actually go to pick up information. If the article delivers either humans or search engines, then your article will have paid for its creation. If the article delivers neither, you will have wasted your money, time and efforts.So I focus on getting my articles to publishers who will use the content Ė preferably publishers that have lots of loyal visitors and possibly even serious recognition from the search engines.

1. It must be on a page where people actually go to find stuff.
    2. It must be on a page that Google or the other search engines value as a reliable source of information.

If you think it's too much work look into article marketing automation,A lot of article directories are plagued by the fact that the only people using them are people submitting articles.So, you will want to get your link on a page that someone will see or the search engines will value.If no humans will see your link and the search engines ignore that link, then your effort will have been wasted. This is why quality content is most useful in article marketing. Sure, the cheap article spinners can give you a few links, but if those links do not meet the two criteria of human visitors or search engine recognition, then those links are worthless to you. Pure link counts only serve to tease your ego. I donít consider an article valuable until it can put money in my pocket.So lead with great content, and seek publication on websites that cater to your target audience, especially when some of those websites are authority websites that your target audience appreciates and respects.

Links is one thing, but links that put money in your pocket should always be the goal.

Links is one thing, but links that put money in your pocket should always be the goal.

Benefits of Article Directory's :-

1. Traffic from Article Directories is Targeted

2. Article Directories Increase your Alexa Rankings

3. Links from Article Directories are Targeted

4. Article Directories Give You Credibility

5. Article Directories Give You Links

6. Article Directories Create Trust

7. Article Directories Screen Articles

Hi Rocky,

Do seriously people use the directories for retrieving the information they are search, i think majority of the people use to get information on search engines so why to go to article directories.

Comment

I am facing an issue that my articles are not getting approved with my links in that so can you suggest me in this part ...?

Comment

Originally posted by williams_k View Post
        I am facing an issue that my articles are not getting approved with my links in that so can you suggest me in this part ...?
        Majority of article directory accept purely fresh content and that content should be unique too, the uniqueness has to be the most appropriate way with in the article. Keep trying you will do it, once the moderator accept your first articles the there wont be any issues next time.

Comment

Originally posted by shane10 View Post
          Hi Rocky,

Do seriously people use the directories for retrieving the information they are search, i think majority of the people use to get information on search engines so why to go to article directories.
          See i too agree with the points you mean to say, but back links from different domain do help your website ranking in search engine.

Comment

Working...
          X