Google directory listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google directory listing

How much does it cost to get a permanent Google directory listing. I know Yahoo charges like 150 or something. Is it worth it to pay for a permanent listing with Google?

Originally posted by Tancy159 View Post
    How much does it cost to get a permanent Google directory listing. I know Yahoo charges like 150 or something. Is it worth it to pay for a permanent listing with Google?
    No need to pay a cent for getting your website listed on Google directory, if your website is indexed in Google and have better ranking for targeted keywords then it's more then enough
    PS : Am not aware if Google have such Paid Listing option lol
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I can't find any article about Google permanent listings. I don't think Google will list any website permanently for the sake of few $$s

Comment

I too agree with the comment posted above by both the members, like if you get an average position with in the google search engines you don't have to think for the other search engine as 90% of search engine market is covered by the google so you can get huge amount of traffic to you website through google search engines. And still you are planing to do so you must check the web-master tool for specific search engine.
        UK VPS Hosting || SEO Server || Cloud Hosting
        Looking for extra income ?
        Join our webhosting affiliate program and earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I am sure there is no Google permanent listing. Though yahoo may have permanent business listing but I can't see any offer in Google for that particular matter

Comment

Working...
          X