Dmoz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmoz

What should my blogs look like to get approved by Blog Catalog? What are the requirements? I submitted blogs on Blog Catalog weeks ago and none of them are approved. Do I just need to wait?
    Last edited by synthesize; 25-05-10, 09:29 AM.

Try to contact them and ask them about the procedure and approximate time frame required for approval. Well, they use to approve most blogs in no time not sure what's wrong in your case.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I think so. In the past I also got issues submitting my blogs on Blog Catalog, but now they usually approve most blogs right way. Did you do all the submission procedure correctly, including placing their verification code on the head section ?

Comment

Its normally takes 24-48 hours for approval, are you sure you've submitted your blog in right category?

Comment

That's a good point, Paul. You should pay more attention about what category you submit your blog under. Selecting the right category for your blog will increase the chance to get your blog approved.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenJr View Post
            That's a good point, Paul. You should pay more attention about what category you submit your blog under. Selecting the right category for your blog will increase the chance to get your blog approved.
            I get that myself but what happens if you are torn between two categories and you know your site definitely fits in both of them. Do you have some suggestions how to pick which one?

Comment

Originally posted by craveo View Post
              I get that myself but what happens if you are torn between two categories and you know your site definitely fits in both of them. Do you have some suggestions how to pick which one?
              Go with your intuition and pick one rather than spending so much time on reasoning.

Comment

Working...
              X