Best RSS Directories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best RSS Directories

I want to submit my websites rss feed to the best free RSS Directories. Does anyone has the list of RSS directories? one more thing, if I add something to my feed, do i need to resubmit it ?

Here are some of the RSS feed directories which can be helpful :

feedest.com

rss-spider.com

feedlisting.com

blogville.us

feedbees.com

rssmountain.com

feedsee.com

directorybest.info

blogged.com

webloogle.com

bloglisting.net

feedfury.com

millionrss.com

Once you submit the RSS feed link of your website, you won't have to resubmit the link again and the updated content will be posted in the RSS feed directories

RSS feed submission is certainly helpful as it allows you to spread content of your website which increases the traffic for your website and you can also get a backlink from the RSS feed directory

Note : Some of these RSS feed directories require registration.
    Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
    Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

* RSS submission can easily improve traffic to blog/website.The approxima improvment in the traffic can between 10-50 % depending upon the content.
      * The RSS directory is frequently visited by search engines that are looking for new content.
      Since it is effective in driving targeted customers, more and more small business have submitted their feeds to the RSS directories.
      * The new websites also often visit these directories to grab new updates.
      * Companies submit their RSS feeds to increase the visibility of their products or services on the internet.
      * In addition, RSS submission will help the new posts to get indexed faster.

some more rss directories
      jordomedia.com
      millionrss.com
      morenews.be
      plazoo.com
      postami.com
      rssbuffet.com
      rssfeeds.com
      rssfeeds.com
      rssmicro.com
      rssmotron.com
      rss-network.com
      search4rss.com
      strategicboard.com
      technorati.comping
      rssxpress.ukoln.ac.uk
      blogbunch.com
      2rss.com
      weblogalot.com
      anse.derdfticker
      chordata.geckotribe.com
      feedplex.com

Comment

Hi! Can someone recommend me a "100% white SEO" manual RSS directory submission service? (preferably US or UK based).

Thanks.
        Safe online gambling in the UK.

Comment

I do not know if they are white, but a good one is seomanualsubmission. Of course the last time I clicked on one of there links it was redirected, so I do not know what is happening with them.

Comment

I would honestly go through both of the lists here. If you do that then you might be able to make a deviation. However, for something like this it is best to take advice from others who have used these things and can vouch for them.

Comment

There has a big discussion but the most important point i use to keep a track is not to spam on this directories that can also the destroyer your existing search engine results too. As soon as you update your blog or website then with the rss these list automatically get updated,so we don't have to worrie for the update, which is the most appropriate and beneficial way to get noticed with out any efforts

Comment

Thanks!

Hey buddy! Thanks for the list. I know it's not easy giving info for free at no cost at all..

Thanks!

Originally posted by Nik View Post
                I want to submit my websites rss feed to the best free RSS Directories. Does anyone has the list of RSS directories? one more thing, if I add something to my feed, do i need to resubmit it ?

Comment

Hello Petterm,

Thanks for giving it for free. You're awesome

Comment

appreciation for the sharing the list
                    thank you
                    SEO services

Comment

These are really very useful RSS directories.... thanks for sharing dude...
                      cheap shopping

Comment

Try this, works amazing!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X