My Free Pr3 Directory :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Free Pr3 Directory :)

Accepting free submissions as I recently turned sixteen .

www.simplynotboring.com

I approve almost all the links some of them I do not but if I really see your site as a quality site I even change it to featured links.

Submit away

Originally posted by Albert Tai View Post
    Accepting free submissions as I recently turned sixteen

www.simplynotboring.com

I approve almost all the links some of them I do not but if I really see your site as a quality site I even change it to featured links.

Submit away
    haha... Albert its a very interesting domain
    Rather then building a Boring directory, I would have developed some funny website for this.

Well, i have submitted my Dedicated server blog and hope will get a place under Featured Links
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Thank you for providing the domain Albert. This will surely help those who are in search of a backlink

However, as Harry said, you can surely have some good content on this website as you have got a very good domain

I would suggest you to start a website full of jokes and funny pictures etc. which should definitely work out for this domain. However, you should make sure that the content shouldn't be Boring

Comment

Hi Albert,
        I must say that you have a very good domain name

I had tried to check the directory you have made and the design of the directory is great. However, when I went in the internet category and clicked computers and internet, I was redirected to the main page

I think this problem is caused due to some errors on the website and I would suggest you to solve the problem asap as this might effect the rankings of your directory which is certainly not good
        Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
        Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

Hi Albert,
          Thanks for quick approval I really appreciate it.
          Now i am much eagar to see Featured Link section of your directory.
          All the best !!!

Comment

I have submitted a link for my Gameserver Company. Thank you for this opportunity Albert
            Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
            Support: 0800-612-8725
            International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
              Rather then building a Boring directory, I would have developed some funny website for this.

Well, i have submitted my Dedicated server blog and hope will get a place under Featured Links
              Thank you for submitting. Could the people who want their links upgraded to featured pm me their link for me to consider them featured .
              That would be nice.
              Originally posted by Caroline View Post
              Thank you for providing the domain Albert. This will surely help those who are in search of a backlink .
              Funny sites are harder to create and manage. Also simplynotboring.com could be listing the sites that isn't boring ..
              I'm working on my search engine still too busy to work on a funny site but directory i have like many in my past its easy to me.
              Originally posted by Caroline View Post
              Thank you for providing the domain Albert. This will surely help those who are in search of a backlin.....
              explained above
              Originally posted by Dan View Post
              I have submitted a link for my Gameserver Company. Thank you for this opportunity Albert .....
              No problem .. Pm me if you want your link featured

Comment

Hello Albert,
                PM sent, please check and let me know once you update my blog link

Comment

Harry i have changed it to a featured link .
                  ~Al

Comment

Harry i have changed it to a featured link .
                    ~Al

Simply Great......Albert, thank you so much !!!
                    I hope simplynotboring.com should get atleast 1K daily visitors in coming days so that few of them may get diverted towards my blog.

Comment

Simply Great......Albert, thank you so much !!!
                      I hope simplynotboring.com should get atleast 1K daily visitors in coming days so that few of them may get diverted towards my blog.
                      So far till July 17th from july 1st stats:
                      Total 588 unique visitors and around 26,000 page views

Comment

So far till July 17th from july 1st stats:
                        Total 588 unique visitors and around 26,000 page views
                        All the Best Albert

Comment

All the Best Albert
                          Thanks

Comment

hi Albert,
                            Your given URL is not opened..

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                              Lolzzzz. interesting domain name Albert.. I am doing work on my new site soon i will have to submit it in your site for featured link. But one thing i want to now here is that is it a time limit offer...
                              cheap shopping

Comment

Working...
                              X