backup features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backup features

Just wondering if l am allowed to backup my personal data such as images, some documents from dropbox, google drive on shared hosting plan? Just wish to keep a copy of all of it somwhere online besides my pc.

Hi Gary,

You can indeed use the shared plans to upload your data. You can easily use FTP and upload data from your local machine to the server. According to how much total disk space you need for the data you can choose a package from our website. You can always upgrade the package to a higher plan if you need more resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Norbert View Post
      Just wondering if l am allowed to backup my personal data such as images, some documents from dropbox, google drive on shared hosting plan? Just wish to keep a copy of all of it somwhere online besides my pc.
      Hello Gary,

Adding up to what Rachel said, We also have R1Soft CDP Backup plan installed on your servers which takes regular backups so you can be rest assured about the data you will be hosting on our shared hosting plans as we will be able to provide you the backups 7 days retention and 2 monthly restoration points.

You can simply contact our support team via live chat or phone for an instant help or answers to your queries.

Thanks and Regards,
      EdwardS

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Norbert View Post
        Dont you think Dropbox, Google drive are online storage and are much affordable when compared to paid shared hosting

Comment

Now with shared hosting you can get Free Backup Service. There are many backup solutions like File-level backup solutions and Block-level backup solutions for VPS nad dedicatedservers. hope this will help you to explore more about backup solutions.

Comment

Now with shared hosting you can get Free Backup Service. There are many backup solutions like File-level backup solutions and Block-level backup solutions for VPS nad dedicatedservers. hope this will help you to explore more about backup solutions.

Comment

Working...
            X