Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachael
    replied
    You can certainly pair the backup plan with cloud or a dedicated server. Both cloud and dedicated servers are efficient web hosting platforms and ensure good speed. Preferably you can opt for a cloud server. A cloud server consists of a cluster that is made up of a number of servers. This setup ensures high availability of the website.

To get complete information visit – Cloud Web Hosting

Leave a comment:

• David_Bing
    replied
    I checked the link; I think 100 GB backup plan sounds good. Now I would also like to know if it can be paired with a cloud or a dedicated server. Preferably a dedicated server! I would also like to mention that I am looking for a server that provides me with good speed. This is a priority because apart from content there are lot of applications and graphics running on my website.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Stones
    replied
    Hi David,

We do indeed offer backup plans and can offer accounts with up to 2TB of storage for backup purposes. You can purchase a 100GB backup account for 38 per month.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Leave a comment:

• David_Bing
    started a topic Online Backup And Hosting Solution

Online Backup And Hosting Solution

I am looking for an online backup and hosting solution. I am looking for a Linux based solution that comprises of FTP accounts and FTP manager. I will be using the hosting service for backing all my content, databases and other important hosting related factors.
    Basically, I am looking for a good service and strong technology.

I don’t need a lot of space; just about 100GB along with an option to grow in the future is sufficient.
Working...
X