Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khulet22
    replied
    I think this conversation is closed. They have removed your IP from the banned list. Do not try to do it again for the shake of you bussiness..

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by sysadmin View Post
    IP has been removed from the Billing System.. not sure why was it blocked (no specific reason given).. Did you fail to login to the system more than a gew times? or did you try to order something randomly? Either can make the system sense an intruder & block the IP. If these 2 are not the cases, then it's completely above my head..
    Usually in this two cases the IP is automatically banned by the system. I don't think there's any other reason behind these.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    @ ThE.BeSS
    Please try to login to client area and let us know if you are still facing problem. We have removed your IP from the IP Banned list.

Leave a comment:

• sysadmin
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
    Your IP 91.********(this is my IP)

Ban Reason: Banned due to Orders

Ban Expires: 31/12/2020 23:59

Why did you banned my IP , i cant login to the client area
    I have a dynamic IP but my ISP usese 1 Ip for a lot of customers, i dont know what to make
    IP has been removed from the Billing System.. not sure why was it blocked (no specific reason given).. Did you fail to login to the system more than a gew times? or did you try to order something randomly? Either can make the system sense an intruder & block the IP. If these 2 are not the cases, then it's completely above my head..

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Try getting an new IP assigned if it's dynamic

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    started a topic Why is my IP banned

Why is my IP banned

Your IP 91.********(this is my IP)

Ban Reason: Banned due to Orders

Ban Expires: 31/12/2020 23:59

Why did you banned my IP , i cant login to the client area
    I have a dynamic IP but my ISP usese 1 Ip for a lot of customers, i dont know what to make
Working...
X