• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my IP banned

Your IP 91.********(this is my IP)

Ban Reason: Banned due to Orders

Ban Expires: 31/12/2020 23:59

Why did you banned my IP , i cant login to the client area
    I have a dynamic IP but my ISP usese 1 Ip for a lot of customers, i dont know what to make

Try getting an new IP assigned if it's dynamic
    Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
    Support: 0800-612-8725
    International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
      Your IP 91.********(this is my IP)

Ban Reason: Banned due to Orders

Ban Expires: 31/12/2020 23:59

Why did you banned my IP , i cant login to the client area
      I have a dynamic IP but my ISP usese 1 Ip for a lot of customers, i dont know what to make
      IP has been removed from the Billing System.. not sure why was it blocked (no specific reason given).. Did you fail to login to the system more than a gew times? or did you try to order something randomly? Either can make the system sense an intruder & block the IP. If these 2 are not the cases, then it's completely above my head..
      Kind regards,
      Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

@ ThE.BeSS
        Please try to login to client area and let us know if you are still facing problem. We have removed your IP from the IP Banned list.
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by sysadmin View Post
          IP has been removed from the Billing System.. not sure why was it blocked (no specific reason given).. Did you fail to login to the system more than a gew times? or did you try to order something randomly? Either can make the system sense an intruder & block the IP. If these 2 are not the cases, then it's completely above my head..
          Usually in this two cases the IP is automatically banned by the system. I don't think there's any other reason behind these.

Comment

I think this conversation is closed. They have removed your IP from the banned list. Do not try to do it again for the shake of you bussiness..

Comment

Working...
            X