X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by cutecub11 View Post
    what you mean when you say 'current account renewal'. You will only need to pay the applicable renewal fees of your web hosting package every month/year. You won't need to pay any other charges apart from these

Yes, that's right, Webhosting renewal charges never change provided your webhost have Price Freeze Feature.

Leave a comment:

• cutecub11
    replied
    what you mean when you say 'current account renewal'. You will only need to pay the applicable renewal fees of your web hosting package every month/year. You won't need to pay any other charges apart from these

Leave a comment:

• sum132
    replied
    Hi,
    If you need your website hosting we can help you in Linux and windows both platform. At XXX the Customer always comes first. From our Basic to Gold packages, 24/7 support is included. There are four hosting plans are Basic, Bronze, Silver and Gold. check it out today. Thanks

PS : Spam link is removed
    Last edited by Harry; 25-12-09, 08:16 PM. Reason: Spam Link Removed

Leave a comment:

• khulet22
    replied
    In every renewal you will going to pay the same priced. You will no longer be charge. If that happened I suggest that you should change your webhosting.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Caroline, you can post the company name here.

Leave a comment:

• extomas
    replied
    Originally posted by Caroline View Post
    I was planning to signup for the package and I think I will signup within a short time. I just had this question in my mind as many of the web hosting providers do charge for renewal and I don't think they should charge for it. I am very happy to know that webhosting.uk.com does not charge for the renewal of account.
    Please tell me which companies charges for that?

Leave a comment:

• Jill74_1974
    replied
    this is great!!

Leave a comment:

• fuji0020
    replied
    Not too abiding what you beggarly if you say 'current annual renewal'. You will alone charge to pay the applicative face-lifting fees of your web hosting amalgamation every month/year. You will not charge to pay any added accuse afar from these.

Leave a comment:

• Dellster
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodney View Post
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://picforyou.info/pages/2903/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://picforyou.info/pages/2903/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>There are no additional renewal charges at all with webhostingUK. You need to pay only the renewal amount if you plan to renew your package provided that you haven't opted for any addon services at the time of renewal.
    Thanks, good to know...

Leave a comment:

• WHUK-DAN
    replied
    There are no additional renewal charges at all with webhostingUK. You need to pay only the renewal amount if you plan to renew your package provided that you haven't opted for any addon services at the time of renewal.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    You need to go through our about us page.

About WebHosting UK

Let me know if you need any more information.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    Yes I do agree to you Alexis. This is the reason that I was looking for a host who does not ask for extra charges for renewal. I think the hosting providers who charge for renewal are Resellers and are new to the web hosting business. I think webhosting uk is not a reseller and is established since a long time. I hope I am correct on this ?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Caroline View Post
    I was planning to signup for the package and I think I will signup within a short time. I just had this question in my mind as many of the web hosting providers do charge for renewal and I don't think they should charge for it. I am very happy to know that webhosting.uk.com does not charge for the renewal of account.
    I don't see a reason for such hosts to charge such "hosting account renewal fees". A client is liable to pay the renewal fees for only the hosting package he/she is using.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Have you signed up or you are planning to sign up ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X