Enom Reseller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enom Reseller

Noticed you added Enom Reseller to the list of features of the Linux Reseller account. Whats the crack with getting that set up? (Ive kinda had my fill of 123-reg for domains)

We provide free enom domain reseller account with all our reseller hosting package. You will be able to purchase and sell as many domains from the enom reseller account. You can also transfer domains from the enom account. You will be able to register domain names for your customers at a much cheaper prices than the actual cost which will allow you to earn profit on domain registration along with reselling hosting.

Comment

Would this come into effect for VPS / Semi-Dedicated servers in the near future James?
      Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Would this come into effect for VPS / Semi-Dedicated servers in the near future James?
        Yes. You can ask our billing department to provide you with a enom reseller account if you have a VPS / Semi-Dedicated Server or Dedicated Server with us.
        Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
        AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Cheers Andrew,

I will probably take advantage of this sometime in the future once I am ready to resell web services

Comment

Hi
            How do I access the Enom reseller account? Can't see it on WHM.

How do I put a domain search panel on my own website so that searches leading to purchases will be linked to my Enom account and provide commission?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by colin_thames View Post
              Hi

How do I put a domain search panel on my own website so that searches leading to purchases will be linked to my Enom account and provide commission?
              Thanks
              eNom reseller would most likely be different to WHM and cPanel, it's a totally different panel you will need to access

Comment

Hi
                For the eNom domain reseller account you will have to open a ticket with our billing department. They will provide you the eNom domain reseller account details.
                Thanks
                For the domain search panel you will have to write a script/code or you can search the script/code on the web.

Comment

Thanks James
                  Will open a ticket. I had been told in the chat support that new reseller accounts had an Enom account opened automatically but I couldn't see any details of where.

If I find out how to add an domain registration panel on my website I'll post it here.

Colin

Comment

Hi Colin,

Enom Reseller account is available for free with all our reseller web hosting plans. Enom account is not created with the hosting account by default, clients can request for the account to be created if they need one.

Comment

Do you provide this Enom Reseller account with your VPS ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                        Do you provide this Enom Reseller account with your VPS ?
                        Yes. We provide enom reseller accounts to our VPS as well as Dedicated Server customers.

Comment

Hmm... looks interesting currently im with another reseller (which was free) will have to get both and compare pricing and service

Comment

Originally posted by dansgalaxy View Post
                            Hmm... looks interesting currently im with another reseller (which was free) will have to get both and compare pricing and service
                            You are most welcome to contact our Billing department and ask them for a new Enom reseller account. If you don't like it then return it back to us.

Comment

Just got it... OUCH @ the prices

hmm i will have to compare each TLD and see if any of them are cheaper with eNom :p

Comment

Working...
                              X