Great Idea for Webhosting Companies to Attract More Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Idea for Webhosting Companies to Attract More Customers

Hi! I have a great and simple idea for webhosting companies to attract more customers!

It's simple, create a directory (with dofollow links) only for your customers

Your customers well be happy

Indeed, such webdirectory would help our customers to get a FREE backlink I will ask our developer to look into it and will update this thread very soon !
    Thanks for your concern
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Good idea! Thanks for the insight!

Comment

Indeed good concept but there are millions of FREE web directories with DOFOLLOW backlink
        What's so special if your webhost offer you such a FREE backlink from it's webdirectory.
        No offense mate !

Comment

Pongers: First of all, ~95% of these free directories are useless for SEO.

Secondly, Webhosting.uk.com can create a quality portfolio of sites hosted on their servers. (Plus for the company)

Thirdly: Directory on quality domain, such as Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Web Hosting , will have a great weight for SEO. (plus for the customers = plus for the company)

So, everybody are happy

Comment

Web Directory Information List

Hi..thanks for providing the valuable information regarding the link building. I hope you will continue with your information. Regards

Comment

Working...
            X