Hello Webhosting UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Webhosting UK!

Well, i really like this forum, and i'm here to give you some feedback.. What about adding an shoutbox, since i've seen that there exists add-ons for forums.. Well, In my opinion that would be really cool, and if you could add some global rules, that must be followed for example : No Spamming etc.. And you could then post it as a global annoucement.. so people know the rules! otherwise, i think the forum is great!

I know it's not my decision but I don't see the point. I've seen them on several forums and they hardly get used. If they do it tends to be by 2 or 3 people having their own irrelevant conversation who might as well do it on MSN or something anyway.

Comment

Rules are followed by those who never break rules. Those who come to the forum to break rules will never read any kind of TOS / Rules and they will post spammed threads.

Active moderation is the only solution to stop spam posts.
      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Well, Ok Then, Thanks For Your Replies Guys!

Comment

lol. A shoutbox will be very disturbing and disply of unprofessionalism.

Comment

Yea, Kinda Yes.. Sorry It Was An Bad Suggestion! Any Moderator/Administrator Please Close This Thread!

Comment

yea ... i hate too shoutboxes cause are people who write what they want and isn`t a fixed topic to talk about ...

Comment

Working...
              X