Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Dollar Essays
    replied
    With many other academic writing companies offering the same services on the internet, what makes Six Dollar Essays stand out amongst the crowd? Our quality of the content! Yes, you heard it right. We haven't started this company overnight. It took years of experience, expertise, and determination in providing profound academic writing services to our customers. When a student comes to us with their requirements, we put our 200% dedication in completing their assignment under the given time and excellent quality of the write-up. Our work doesn't end here when we hand over your project, it ends when you accept it and happily recommend us to others.

Leave a comment:

• crismarie
    replied
    Basically, free applications, whether in live chat or what, are feature limited. You can have it free for the basic features. In order to get additional features, you should get the paid version.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Yes, it's very true Chilton.
    First impression plays a vital role when you are trying to convert your website visitor. If you are using any live communication application it should be of good standard, no interruptions or any kind of delay.
    Unsatisfied visitor will never use your service or product hence it's mandatory to go with Paid version of Live Chat applications which are reliable.
    You may try 'Live Person' online chat application which is an excellent product.

Leave a comment:

• Chilton
    replied
    Originally posted by Pongers View Post
    You are welcome Caroline
    Once i had use one such FREE Chat application on one of my website and had a very bad experience It took ages to see replies for website visitors.. lol
    I have a somewhat similar experience with a Chat application that I had integrated with my eCommerce website.I had a terrible experience with it,I used to type replies to my clients but they weren't able to see it at their end. Since then I`m kind of reluctant in using such softwares that are going to cost me unhappy customers.Rather I chose to have a paid subscription of a reputed online chat software.Since then I had no complaints or regrets

Leave a comment:

• Pongers
    replied
    You are welcome Caroline
    Once i had use one such FREE Chat application on one of my website and had a very bad experience It took ages to see replies for website visitors.. lol

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    My dear friend Caroline, i am talking about FREE live chat applications, there's hardly any reliable FREE chat application having excellent features which i can integrate for my online web business.
    If you know any good one please let me know
    Thank you in advance...
    Thank you for clearing that Pongers Yes, free chat applications do not offer great features and aren't stable enough due to which it is not recommended that you consider a free live chat application.

Leave a comment:

• qjhaji
    replied
    As per my experience Free Live Chat softwares do not provide some features such as

- Chat Transcript via mail
    - User IP Address
    - User Referred from which site.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    I would like to add some to this conversation, Live chat softwares although available at Free does not contain the features which are needed for a good support, every free live chat software is available in Paid option, so it is obvious that paid would be the most adversed one.

Leave a comment:

• Pongers
    replied
    Originally posted by Caroline View Post
    Not all the live chat applications are the same. If you consider a paid live chat application, you will find that it offers great features and can be relied upon, however, you need to make sure that you choose the right one
    My dear friend Caroline, i am talking about FREE live chat applications, there's hardly any reliable FREE chat application having excellent features which i can integrate for my online web business.
    If you know any good one please let me know
    Thank you in advance...

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    live chats software's haven't proved to be any good!!!

That's right... there are many FREE chat software available but most of them have very slow response time as they use heavy coding which requires huge server resources. Usually such applications are based on Java which itself is a resource hog !

Not all the live chat applications are the same. If you consider a paid live chat application, you will find that it offers great features and can be relied upon, however, you need to make sure that you choose the right one

Leave a comment:

• qjhaji
    replied
    Sending a chat transcript should be made available on the choice of user as if it set to auto send the chat transcript, then there are also some users who dont intend to give their email address and provide [email protected] at the start of the chat, and if the email is sent to such email addresses, it will bounce back.

Leave a comment:

• Pongers
    replied
    Originally posted by zenaire View Post
    "live chats software's haven't proved to be any good!!!" I didn't get that...What do you really mean...slowing down the process for the end users..Can you explain that...Rachel...
    live chats software's haven't proved to be any good!!!

That's right... there are many FREE chat software available but most of them have very slow response time as they use heavy coding which requires huge server resources. Usually such applications are based on Java which itself is a resource hog !

Leave a comment:

• zenaire
    replied
    Can you explain a bit...

"live chats software's haven't proved to be any good!!!" I didn't get that...What do you really mean...slowing down the process for the end users..Can you explain that...Rachel...

Leave a comment:

• aldis01
    replied
    there are already some free chat companies or paid companies(better)

Leave a comment:

• WH-Garry9
    replied
    If you are chatting with a representative from WHUK, you will always get an option to get the chat transcript at the end of the chat. You can select the option or deny it according to you. You will only have to enter the email address at the start or at the end of the chat to which you want to have the chat transcript emailed to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X