Live Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are welcome Caroline
    Once i had use one such FREE Chat application on one of my website and had a very bad experience It took ages to see replies for website visitors.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pongers View Post
      You are welcome Caroline
      Once i had use one such FREE Chat application on one of my website and had a very bad experience It took ages to see replies for website visitors.. lol
      I have a somewhat similar experience with a Chat application that I had integrated with my eCommerce website.I had a terrible experience with it,I used to type replies to my clients but they weren't able to see it at their end. Since then I`m kind of reluctant in using such softwares that are going to cost me unhappy customers.Rather I chose to have a paid subscription of a reputed online chat software.Since then I had no complaints or regrets

Comment

Yes, it's very true Chilton.
        First impression plays a vital role when you are trying to convert your website visitor. If you are using any live communication application it should be of good standard, no interruptions or any kind of delay.
        Unsatisfied visitor will never use your service or product hence it's mandatory to go with Paid version of Live Chat applications which are reliable.
        You may try 'Live Person' online chat application which is an excellent product.
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Basically, free applications, whether in live chat or what, are feature limited. You can have it free for the basic features. In order to get additional features, you should get the paid version.

Comment

Working...
          X