cvs or subversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvs or subversion

Hi, Ive got a linux reseller account, I was just wondering whether it would be possible to get a cvs or subversion set up on that, or would I probably need to upgrade?

cheers

Ste

Hi Steven,

You will need to consider a VPS or a Semi-Dedicated Server or a Dedicated Server for subversion. It won't be possible to enable subversion on a reseller hosting server for a single hosting account.
    Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
    AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Would there be a lot of 'grief' involved in switching from a reseller to a vps? Not ready to do it now, but something Ive been considering for the future.

*Edit - also Ive just renewed the linux reseller, could that be credited towards payment of the vps should I decide to move up?

cheers
      Last edited by SevenCentSkill; 03-11-08, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SevenCentSkill View Post
        Would there be a lot of 'grief' involved in switching from a reseller to a vps? Not ready to do it now, but something Ive been considering for the future.
        You can easily switch from reseller to a VPS. We will migrate all your data from the reseller account to the VPS.

Originally posted by SevenCentSkill View Post
        *Edit - also Ive just renewed the linux reseller, could that be credited towards payment of the vps should I decide to move up?

cheers
        At anytime you can upgrade to a VPS and for the upgrade you will have to pay the difference amount.

Comment

Yes, indeeed

Upgration from a basic vps hosting package to semi-dedicated servers are completely hassle free.

Comment

I dont meen to Hi-Jack the thread here, but do you need to change nameservers? I have a number of domains on my reseller account, and I am also interested in svn/cvs

Comment

Originally posted by j03 View Post
              I dont meen to Hi-Jack the thread here, but do you need to change nameservers? I have a number of domains on my reseller account, and I am also interested in svn/cvs
              Your nameservers will change as the IP will change because it's on a completely different node.
              Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

When you upgrade your package from shared or reseller plan to VPS or Higher plans, your server IP changes. Once the server IP is changed you have to change the nameservers as per the new IP address.
                Last edited by WHUK-DAN; 11-01-09, 10:08 AM.
                You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

Comment

Hi, I want to buy hosting here, Suggest me

Hi,

I have 48 domain & i want to buy UK hosting & start business in UK .

Anybody tell me that sharing hosting of webhosting.uk.com is reliable, easy & cost effective
                  No Advertising

Comment

Working...
                  X