Upgrade the forum to Invision Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade the forum to Invision Board

Why don't you upgrade the forum to Invision Board or something good liket that?

It would be good to know.

You will get a whole lot more people going on the fourm if you do.

Welcome to the Webhosting Forums Panarchy...

Nice community over here...

Hope to see you around

Comment

Hello Panarchy,

Thank you for taking time to join Web Hosting UK Forums.

Our forum is on vBulletin and its the best bulletin board software available.
      Invision Board has less features compared to vBulletin.

I hope to enjoy each other's company.

Comment

Why would switching boards get you more users?
        homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

Comment

Seems like the bot has got you all this time
          Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
          AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

No I knew it was a bot...honest...anyway Sanders replied first

Comment

LOL ..let me stop my laugh first
              Web Hosting Reviews || Webhosting UK Reviews

Comment

I'm not a bot! What is good about vbulletin? I haven't seen it much.

And,kev, switching boards would get more users because it would have a more user friendly interface.

Comment

Hey Panarchy!

Don't take it personally, actually there are lots of bots visiting and posting here since last week.

That's why they must have posted it that way.

I oblige on behalf of them. Have a great day.

Comment

Vbulletin is very secure among all forums and thats the only reason all big forums in world are running vbulletin. User management, table splitting, post management and many other features make vbulletin load with the same speed no matter how many users or posts you have in your forum.

World's biggest forum with maximum traffic and maximum number of users is running on vbulletin. You can take a look at <b>forum.hawaaworld.com</b> this forum is world's biggest forum. We dont understand that language but its sufficient to see the number of posts in that forum as well as the number of users.
                    Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
                    AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
                    Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

I'm still not convinced Panarchy isn't a bot And as for UI - what UI improvements do other BB systems have. As far as I can tell they all look essentially the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Panarchy View Post
                        You will get a whole lot more people going on the fourm if you do.
                        How do you figure that?

Comment

Have you tried going to a invision board forum registering and looking at the features?

Ones with good themes are thevistageeks.org and winbetasecrets.com and viennaforum.net

^ There are probably alot more with better themes but these are good ones and I only go on computer related forums.

PS: Kev, don't call me a bot. How can I prove to you that I am not a bot?

Comment

Can you not just tell us the features that we are missing?

Hmm how can you prove you're human? It's an interesting philosophical point - how can any of us prove that we are human?

Comment

And kev, visit one of the forum I suggested and tell me (once you have registered) what you see that is missing.

Kev if you want to talk philosophically, then tell me this, Does the mind exist?

Comment

Working...
                              X