SpamExperts supported languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpamExperts supported languages

Looking to consider the Spam expert solution for a few of my clients. Just wanted to know if it will work in Japanese language since a customer has requested this specifically. Any ideas?

Yes Spam experts is available in different languages and you can easily select the required language from the login area. I have confirmed and Japanese is in their list.

Comment

Oooo that's a great news for me! Another question I had was if I will have access to the spam experts web panel for each client that I order for. They aren't much aware of the setup thing and will need initial help. So can both users have access to it?

Comment

With multiple spam expert domains you can easily avail the reseller panel. You can add domain names from there and assign them the spam experts account. You can easily manage all of these domain names from the reseller panel that we assign to you

Comment

If your clients are not familiar with the spam expert panel. you can also contact our technical support team and they can set it up for you, as per your requirement.

Let us know if you need further information.

Regards,
          Fred Adkins

Comment

Yes, we at WHUK offer spam expert with different languages, so you can use it in any language which you wish to have

Comment

Working...
            X