SHOUTcast servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOUTcast servers

Do you offer SHOUTcast servers ? Do you do Auto DJ for website?

Yes, a dedicated server is highly recommended for shoutcast. Our techs will help you with the set up.
    Could you please shed some more light on what exactly you mean by "Auto DJ for website"

I look forward to your response ..

Leon

Comment

I need this for audio streaming purpose, this will be sort of online radio. Can you let me know how Do I BroadCast To Your ShoutCast Servers?

Comment

You can download it from following link :Broadcast Now

Once downloaded, you can install it & its pretty simple to configure & use it further for broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hector View Post
          You can download it from following link :Broadcast Now

Once downloaded, you can install it & its pretty simple to configure & use it further for broadcasting.
          Okay, you may request our tech support to install the required addon/application on your server however you will need to take care of it's configuration part. We wont be able to proceed with customisation part for any software/application you wish to host with us.

For setting up an online radio a dedicated server is highly recommended. You will find server details at the following link https://www.webhosting.uk.com/dedicated-servers/
          let us know how you wish to move ahead with this or need more information.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Please bare few more queries from me, I really appreciate your help.

Is SHOUTcast compatible with SAM Broadcaster? Can I stream video through SHOUTcast? Do your SHOUTcast servers have a static IP?

Comment

Originally posted by Hector View Post
              Please bare few more queries from me, I really appreciate your help.

1. Is SHOUTcast compatible with SAM Broadcaster?
              -yes

2. Can I stream video through SHOUTcast?
              -yes

3.Do your SHOUTcast servers have a static IP?
              -Yes

Let me know if you have further queries.
              Regards,
              Fred Adkins
              Last edited by Fred-Adkins; 27-11-15, 08:04 PM.

Comment

You might want to check whmsonic from cPanel. It allows you to offer shoutcast streaming media hosting and the installation is also quite easy. You can get more information from their site

Comment

Originally posted by Pollack View Post
                  You might want to check whmsonic from cPanel. It allows you to offer shoutcast streaming media hosting and the installation is also quite easy. You can get more information from their site
                  WHMSonic from cpanel is good option but not good for startups it's very expensive. Around $40 per year.

Comment

Working...
                  X