Hosting a Gambling site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting a Gambling site

Sorry not sure if you have already mentioned on the website or on this forums, I have a question here from a client:
    We are looking for a hosting service for our company registrated on Seychelles We already have a domain name. Our website will be based on gambling. Does your server allow hosting for such activities?

Can some one please confirm if can allow them to host a gambling site.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I can confirm we allow gambling based websites. You can give them a go ahead and host them on our servers

Comment

That sounds great! I will update them and most probably look to host them on our own server with you. Thank you, no more questions for now

Comment

Hosting gambling website is fine in UK so should not be a problem. Do check if the business is registered and have a Seychelles license.

Comment

What happens in case a complaint is received for such a website? Is the complete server taken down without notice?

Comment

Originally posted by Tristram View Post
            What happens in case a complaint is received for such a website? Is the complete server taken down without notice?
            In that case we will notify the registered owner and allow them time to remove any illegal content. Only when no response from the owner is received for a couple of days we are forced to take the site in question temporarily down.

Comment

We notify you when a complain is received. we email and call you if there is no response. Then your account is suspended, however if you fix the problem. You can again start using the server normally.

Regards,
              Fred Adkins

Comment

Working...
              X