Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nginx VPS Hosting.

I wish to have a VPS with Nginx.
    Do you support it? and can it be insalled on VM in place of Apache?

There should not be a problem in installing Nginx on a VPS which will speedup your websites.
    If you wish to use cpanel then there could be some compatibility issues with Nginx hence using it along with Apache is recommended.

Comment

You can use VPS with Nginx because it is high-performance lightweight HTTP server, reverse proxy server, and IMAP/POP3 proxy server. It’s the third most popular web server in the world behind Apache and Microsoft IIS

Comment

Nginx, in contrast, uses an asynchronous event-driven model.
        Asynchronous means that threads are implemented simultaneously without spoiling out one another.
        Event-driven means that notifications are used to mark the start or end of a process
        so you can use it

Comment

I want to know if Nginx can be run on windows based server and if it can be run, will it affect the website performance by any change?

Comment

You can check the supported ones here:
            https://www.nginx.com/products/technical-specs/

Comment

Have you noticed any performance difference with nginx as compared to Apache?

Comment

Yes we did happen to use it on one of our old servers. Nginx offers a higher transfer rate compared to Apache. I also noticed that nginx can handle more requests per second as compared to Apache. So definitely a good option.

Comment

Working...
                X