Wordpress Hosting backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress Hosting backup

I wish to know whether you maintain backup for your Customise Wordpress Hosting solutions?
    what's the standard backup policy !

Yes, the regular backups are taken for their Wordpress Hosting plans having 7 day retention period. I am very much impressed with the performance of my blog hosted here

Comment

That's great news, my client is new to this world hence i may need to use the backup copy very often
      I hope we can even use spam-experts addon on this custom Wordpress plans, yes?

Comment

Just wondering if the R1soft solution can be used with the Wordpress hosting and if I will have the access to get the backup myself instead of getting it through your techs everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Horatio View Post
          Just wondering if the R1soft solution can be used with the Wordpress hosting and if I will have the access to get the backup myself instead of getting it through your techs everytime.
          While some one from staff/mods can confirm about the backup for your package. BackWPup which is a free plugin that allows you to create a complete backup of your wordpress site for free is a great plugin. You can easily backup and restore the data and store it on the cloud, FTP, email, or on your computer.

Comment

There's no need to opt for an external backup option like R1soft with our custom Wordpress hosting packages since we do take daily backups as standard that have a 7 day retention period. In case if something goes wrong with your Wordpress site or you need to restore your site to an earlier date you simply contact our support team.
            UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
            Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Opting for a back up plan makes sense when you have a dedicated server or a VPS.
              As you mentioned that you are chasing up for the wordpress back up solution, I would say there is absolutely no need for this as we do take weekly back up of all our wp shared servers.

Comment

Don't agree with Leon. You should really look at maintaining your own backups for your data. How important wordpress data is, is only known when you end up losing it. Better to download a copy of your data on your local machine.

Comment

we do not provide R1 soft back up solution on our shared servers, however whenever needed you can contact our support team and we can generate a full back up of your account send you the link and you can download the back up and save it on your local computer. Secondly you will also get the feature in the control panel to generate partial or full back up of your account.

Regards,
                  Fred Adkins

Comment

we provide daily backups as standard that have a 7 day retention period; this means that if something goes wrong, or you would like to restore your Wordpress site to an earlier date, then your blog’s data will be safeguarded

Comment

Working...
                    X