Hosting Addon domains -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Addon domains -

Kindly confirm if i can host multiple domains using your 'Create A Website' package? https://www.webhosting.uk.com/create-a-website/
    I hope it's based on cpanel and will also get it's access !

Yes those plans are based on cPanel however do not allow multiple domain names to be hosted on this particular package.

Comment

@Rachel, even I have few more questions.... there's hardly any useful information provided about this package on the website

Do we have access to cpanel? can i add custom code to my website if built using this package? can i host sub-domains? can i set email forwarder, redirects etc...can i use spam filter?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinW View Post
        @Rachel, even I have few more questions.... there's hardly any useful information provided about this package on the website

Do we have access to cpanel? can i add custom code to my website if built using this package? can i host sub-domains? can i set email forwarder, redirects etc...can i use spam filter?
        Hi Kevin,

Thank you for writing in. Below answered are your queries.

Do we have access to cpanel?
        Ans: With Create a Website plan we offer Plesk control panel for free.

Can i add custom code to my website if built using this package?
        Ans: I am afraid it is not possible to apply or use any custom code on the website created using Create a Website package.

can i host sub-domains?
        Ans: Yes indeed! It allows you to host n number of sub domains.

can i set email forwarder, redirects etc...can i use spam filter?
        Ans: You will be able to perform all the above task with this package, also you will be able to use Spam Filter as per your requirement.

We offer SpamExperts a smart anti-spam filter for your inbox. You may refer to the following link to know more about the same.
        https://www.webhosting.uk.com/spam-experts.php

Please let us know if there are any further queries to answered.

Regards,
        Stevens

Comment

Originally posted by Stevens View Post
          Hi Kevin,

Thank you for writing in. Below answered are your queries.

Do we have access to cpanel?
          Ans: With Create a Website plan we offer Plesk control panel for free.

Can i add custom code to my website if built using this package?
          Ans: I am afraid it is not possible to apply or use any custom code on the website created using Create a Website package.

can i host sub-domains?
          Ans: Yes indeed! It allows you to host n number of sub domains.

can i set email forwarder, redirects etc...can i use spam filter?
          Ans: You will be able to perform all the above task with this package, also you will be able to use Spam Filter as per your requirement.

We offer SpamExperts a smart anti-spam filter for your inbox. You may refer to the following link to know more about the same.
          https://www.webhosting.uk.com/spam-experts.php

Please let us know if there are any further queries to answered.

Regards,
          Stevens
          Hello Steven,

That was useful information, and I read about the spam filters but I still have a question if the spam experts are capable of handling the incoming mails only or out going emails as well?? Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi there,

Yes it is possible, you can get in touch with our technical support department via live, ticket or phone to get it done.

Regards,
            Stevens

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhail View Post
              Kindly confirm if i can host multiple domains using your 'Create A Website' package? https://www.webhosting.uk.com/create-a-website/
              I hope it's based on cpanel and will also get it's access !
              Amazing stuff, however the primary question still remains unanswered.
              How many domains can be hosted from this package? I must say these packages are very useful for technically illiterate people like me.

Comment

I am using CAW since few months, you can host more than one domain on these packages on which Wordpress will be installed upon request.

Comment

Multiple domains from the same package, sounds good!
                  I got to know from your one of your staff members that cpanel is provided with this package and not Plesk, could someone please clarify this?

Jane

Comment

Hi Jane,

I would like to confirm that we offer cPanel control panel for free with the Create A Website package.

Let us know if there are any further queries to be addressed.

Regards,
                    Stevens

Comment

Hi Stevens,

Thank you for the confirmation.

I was actually not aware about that, and was in a consideration that it comes with Plesk or any other open source control panel.

Comment

Working...
                      X