Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can your SSL secure my domain hosted elsewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can your SSL secure my domain hosted elsewhere?

Hello There,
    I have the hosting services with yourself and I am wondering if I can buy the SSL Certificate from your company to secure one my of domain hosted elsewhere in USA. Please let me know as soon as possible I need to get this running in couple of days!

Thank you -Jennysha.

Hello Jennysha,

Yes, you can surely buy an SSL Certificate from our company and use it to secure your domain hosted with some other company, you will only need to provide us the CSR Certificate from your current hosting provider where your domain which has to be secure is hosted so that we can issue you the SSL Certificate..

You can simply contact our Support Team via Live Chat from our website.

Best Regards,
    Edward_Stone

Comment

Originally posted by Jennysha View Post
      Hello There,
      I have the hosting services with yourself and I am wondering if I can buy the SSL Certificate from your company to secure one my of domain hosted elsewhere in USA. Please let me know as soon as possible I need to get this running in couple of days!

Thank you -Jennysha.
      Hello Jennysha,

Now as informed by Edward, you can purchase the SSL Certificate from our company to secure your domain which is hosted with some other hosting company. However, I am curious to know the reason behind hosting the site at other place? If the host isn't able to provide you a secure SSL Certificate, I would say rather suggest you to consider moving your website to us. Just a better option to consider

Thanks,
      Bruce

Comment

Bruce, I'd say its a real good suggestion for me to switch my hosting and I would be happy as well to host all my websites with your company. However, I have hosted this website on my friends reseller hosting which is free of cost to me and I guess that helps me a lot. Anyways I am ready to proceed and planing to get this SSL Certificate running very soon and I would appreciate if anyone could guide me with the procedure..

Thanks -Jennysha.

Comment

Dear Jennysha,

If you still wish to keep the webhosting with your friend then you will need to get a dedicated IP from him which is required for SSL installation. Make sure your current webhost/(your friend) can arrange a dedicated IP before ordering SSL from any webhost !!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinW View Post
            Dear Jennysha,

If you still wish to keep the webhosting with your friend then you will need to get a dedicated IP from him which is required for SSL installation. Make sure your current webhost/(your friend) can arrange a dedicated IP before ordering SSL from any webhost !!
            Hello KevinW,

I would like to know if you offer a dedicated IP included with your SSL Certificate or Not? As I can see on your website it is written that you provide a dedicated Ip for free with the purchase of an SSL Certificate for the installation! Kindly confirm if the Ip to host SSL is given free or not?

Thanks - Jennysha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennysha View Post
              Hello KevinW,

I would like to know if you offer a dedicated IP included with your SSL Certificate or Not? As I can see on your website it is written that you provide a dedicated Ip for free with the purchase of an SSL Certificate for the installation! Kindly confirm if the Ip to host SSL is given free or not?

Thanks - Jennysha.

Hello Jenny,

Yes, indeed. We do offer a free dedicated Ip with the purchase of any SSL certificate from our website. However the free dedicated Ip can be offered only when the SSL and Domain both are hosted with us at WHUK. Kindly confirm if your current hosting provider is providing the Ip so that we can immediately issue you the SSL Certificate you wish to consider.

Thanks and Regards,
              EdwardS

Comment

Working...
              X