Cloud Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Linux

Do you freely offer 'Cloud Linux' on VPS? I cant locate this option while placing the order from your website. kindly confirm.
    If NOT please let me know the extra charges for it.

Originally posted by Rockhail View Post
    Do you freely offer 'Cloud Linux' on VPS? I cant locate this option while placing the order from your website. kindly confirm.
    If NOT please let me know the extra charges for it.
    Cloud Linux being a license product is an optional addon which would be installed upon request. You will need to provide us the license key and our support team will take care of the installation. You may add a note about it and can provide the license details in the client note area while placing the order.
    Cheers.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Cloud Linux License

First sign up for the VPS

Below Business Hosting Menu >>>> Click on Linux VPS Hosting>>>>Then select the VPS Plan which you wish to signup for>>>

xLITE STARTER or xLITE BUSINESS or xLITE ENTERPRISE

By clicking on the order now

Or

Just click here to signup for the VPS

After you have signed up for VPS.

To purchase the Cloud Linux License kindly get in touch with the sales team by creating a ticket or come on live chat or call.

The sales team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any queries you may have.

Comment

Waow never heard about it.. What exactly is Cloudlinux?

Comment

Cloud Linux

Cloud Linux is an operating system which helps the hosting providers to optimize their business by way of improved stability, density and performance.

Cloud Linux have innovations like CageFS which aims to improve security and stability on servers. This is achieved by offering isolation of users from each other which is done to avoid bad neighbor effect.

Comment

You may want to go through their official website for detailed info.
            https://www.cloudlinux.com/about/features.php

Hope this helps

Comment

CloudLinux has been deployed across our range of cPanel web hosting servers as a way of improving the level of service that we provide to our customers.

Comment

Working...
              X