Database backup on reseller hosting ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database backup on reseller hosting ?

I am planning to order one of your windows reseller but would like to confirm if you allow take backup & restore my databases on my own? I wish to take care of acocunt backups for my clients myself.

I'm afraid as it is a shared server, you won't be able to take the backup and restore the databases on your own. You can simply contact our support team and they will do it for you. We also take weekly routine backups of all shared/reseller hosting servers so if you want any database restored from the latest available backup with us, you can seek help of our technical team and get it restored.
    Webhosting UK :: Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
    Win FREE Domain name and hosting package with our forum contest - 'Refer and Win'
    Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

@Twilight

A higher hosting solution like a VPS is highly recommended for your requirements wherein you will have the ability for configure the required backup as per your requirements. We also advise you to consider offsite backup plan. ON VPS hosting environment you will be getting admin RDP access to your server hence total freedom and flexibility.
      Reseller hosting is just a shared hosting with more resources and limited features.
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Been wondering - Is it possible to access database remotely on a windows reseller plan? If yes, do any of the 3rd party softwares allow to take a backup of the database on our local machine?

Comment

Database backup

mssql mylittleadmin

Install Management studio on your local machine. Management studio can be used only to manage the databases. If you need backup, just let us know in ticket and we will create backup.

Comment

Yes,
            Management studio is very easy to use and manage databases remotely.
            Most webhost do not provide direct access to database backup on shared hosting so you need to confirm about this option before you order the hosting service.

Comment

Working...
            X