What includes Fully Managed Services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What includes Fully Managed Services?

Hello I am suppose to consider one of the dedicated server and I am curious to know what are the things included when you say that you provide fully managed servers and services?

Thanks,

Hello Pixalar

We are glad to know about your interest in our dedicated server offerings.

Well, with fully managed servers and servers we provide :
    • SSH/RDP Security & Configuration
    • Firewall Configuration
    • Server Monitoring
    • Server Security
    • Apache Tweaks
    • Environmental security
    • Security Audit
    • Securing Binaries
    • DNS recursion restriction
    • Email scanning for viruses and spam
    • Scripting mail components

Kindly let us know about the areas that you need elaboration on. We'd be glad to assist until you are fully satisfied with your queries.

Comment

Hello Pixaler,

Since you wanted to know about the fully managed services here I have tried my best to explain you in a layman terms please take a look bellow:

Fully managed dedicated server hosting includes security monitoring, installing, compiling and maintaining the standard server application/software package, latest security updates, virus-protection and technical support to ensure that it performs and run in a safe and secure manner 24x7x365. Typically, the hosting provider is responsible for setting up and configuring hardware, installing and configuring software, technical support, patch management, system maintenance, monitoring and updates.

I would like to know if you have decided on any of our dedicated server or else if you need any help to choose the best suitable server you can simply initiate the Live chat from our website.
      Please feel free to contact if more information needed!

Regards,
      Rossie

Comment

Thank you Stan and Rossie for shading light on the concept of fully manged services. I also wanted to know if I will need to pay any additional charges for those fully managed services and server setup if yes, how much is it going to be or is it going to be included into the package?

Comment

Hello Pixalar,

I would like to inform you that we usually do not charge for the server setups, you will only need to make the payment for the server hardware and we offer fully manged services included. Also we will be providing you 24X 7X 365 days complete online technical support via Live chat, Phone, Tickets and Emails free of cost.

Regards,
          Rossie

Comment

Originally posted by Pixaler View Post
            Hello I am suppose to consider one of the dedicated server and I am curious to know what are the things included when you say that you provide fully managed servers and services?
            Hi Pixaler,

Welcome to the forum,

I hope we have been able to clear your doubts about our fully managed services offered for free. I would request you to kindly share your hosting requirements, and what would you host on this server? So that we can comprehend your requirement and recommend you the most pertinent solution as per your requirement.

You can either write it here or PM me, I will be more than glad to assist.

Regards,
            Stevens

Comment

When you say " installing, compiling and maintaining the standard server application/software package" does this mean any software we install like a forum app will also be maintained by you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Norbert View Post
                When you say " installing, compiling and maintaining the standard server application/software package" does this mean any software we install like a forum app will also be maintained by you?
                Hi Gary,

'installing, compiling and maintaining the standard server application/software package' means, we'd manage the OS, control panel, security, firewall and update the same to the latest versions. Any third party application installed by you won't be managed by us, though we can offer you support with troubleshooting it. It's version updates, troubleshooting with regards to the application would need to be done by you, ideally.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Norbert View Post
                  Hi Gary,

I would like to add a bit more, though we would help you troubleshoot the issues with your third party application, it would be best if the software vendors or website developers are contacted for assistance as they would know better than us how the code is setup.

Regards,
                  Stevens

Comment

Working...
                  X