Auto Installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Installer

I want to install few scripts on my server. I am looking for an Auto installer which will help me to install scripts with the help of few clicks. Can any one tell me which is the best Auto Installer in the market ?

Softaculous and Fantastico are the most widely used auto installers in the market these days. I'd say Softaculous is much better than Fantastico. It has a very nice user-friendly interface and has 259 scripts and still counting. You can install the all the open source applications within few simple clicks. Could you please let me know the scripts you would like to install so that I can check if they are supported or not?
    Webhosting UK :: Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
    Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

Almost all hosting control panels do come with an addon for easy installation of popular scripts & applications. You have 'Softaculous and Fantastico' auto installer with cpanel and for the Windows Hosting platform having Plesk control panel you have an option of ''Plesk Autoinstaller'
      All above script installers are popular and are very easy to use. It's your personal choice which also depends on the hosting platform and the control panel you use with your server to select the one.
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Shane009 View Post
        I want to install few scripts on my server. I am looking for an Auto installer which will help me to install scripts with the help of few clicks. Can any one tell me which is the best Auto Installer in the market ?
        I also remember using Installatron The script list is pretty good but it does take more time to install any script. Fantastico and softaculos have lesser installation steps.

Comment

Working...
        X