Can I import my old log files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I import my old log files

Can I import my old log files from my current host? How many domains can I host under the cPanel Hosting packages? How many mySQL databases? Will you be able to offer help moving from my existing host, which uses cPanel, what if I wish to move my domains to a third party? Is upgradation of existing account easy?

With respect to your questions, I have answered them below:

Q. Can I import my old log files from my current host?
    You can import your log files which will be displayed in your control panel with us.

Q. How many domains can I host under the cPanel Hosting packages?
    You can host unlimited Addon domains, Sub domains and Parked domains on all Linux cPanel Hosting plans.

Q. How many mySQL databases?
    The allowed number of MySQL databases are unlimited on all Linux cPanel Hosting plans. The only restriction is the web space allocated to your hosting account.

Q. Will you be able to offer help moving from my existing host, which uses cPanel ?
    We will also assist you with migration of your website data at no additional cost. If you are already using cPanel control panel and your new hosting account also has cPanel control panel. cPanel to cPanel makes it a smooth data transfer. We won’t charge any additional fees for transferring your website data.

Q. what if I wish to move my domains to a third party?
    Yes, if you wish to move your domains to a third party you can do that.

Q. Is upgradation of existing account easy?
    An upgrade process of the account is not a problem and you can upgrade your package by only paying the price difference.
    Last edited by Matt Glory; 03-08-11, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X