Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i know what i want,just need conformation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i know what i want,just need conformation.

As the title says.

What i'm looking to do is have 2 maybe 3 websites with phpbb forums as well.
    They will obviously start off small and then so on so i don't need a massive amount of disc space and bandwith.

I'm looking at the reseller option,Copper.
    The account will just be for me and i won't be doing none of that selling stuff,i just think it would be easier to start off with if i have control of every thing.

Q's

I'm guessing i can pay monthly.

What is the difference between Linux and Windows.I've just looked at what hosting i'm on with another host and seems i'm Linux which seems ok.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Only me View Post
    As the title says.

What i'm looking to do is have 2 maybe 3 websites with phpbb forums as well.
    They will obviously start off small and then so on so i don't need a massive amount of disc space and bandwith.

I'm looking at the reseller option,Copper.
    The account will just be for me and i won't be doing none of that selling stuff,i just think it would be easier to start off with if i have control of every thing.

Q's

I'm guessing i can pay monthly.

What is the difference between Linux and Windows.I've just looked at what hosting i'm on with another host and seems i'm Linux which seems ok.

Thoughts?
    Choosing the Server Operating system depends upon the applications used to built your website. If you have a website built in asp, asp.net or MS-SQL or you are willing to use any Microsoft application like ColdFusion or any other, you will have to opt for a Windows based hosting plan. If you have a website built in PHP or HTML, than you can opt for a Linux based hosting plan. If you think Linux OS satisfies your hosting requirements, then you can opt for our Linux Reseller packages.
    Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
    Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
    Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Yep,no funny stuff just PHP and HTML.
      Thanks for the reply,will sort some stuff out this week.

Cheers.

Comment

Then a Linux based plan would meet your requirements.

Feel free to post if you have more queries
        Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
        Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
        Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Depending on your resource requirements, you can very well opt for a COPPER reseller plan. In case your resource requirements increase in future, you can upgrade the hosting package at any point of time.
          Feel free to post in case you have any queries or need further information.
          Last edited by Royston; 01-07-11, 04:30 PM.
          Register in our "Refer and Win " contest and win FREE Hosting package and Domain name

Comment

Our reseller hosting plans are extremely efficient. If you opt for a Linus reseller hosting plan; you will get the following benefits:

1. Unlimited domains under one large account
            2. You can create your own hosting packages and ell them under your own brand
            3. The best of features
            4. End user support
            5. 30 day money back guarantee
            WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
            Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Working...
            X