Advantages of Cloud hosting plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantages of Cloud hosting plans

I have seen the Cloud server hosting plans from your website. They look quite impressive. Can you please let me know the advantages of using a Cloud server over the normal hosting plans ?

I think the best part of Cloud servers is the Technology used in the setup of it. It is setup on a Cluster of servers which will offer you a 100% uptime. Its also scalable and the resources can be upgraded at any point of time without much of a downtime. The RAM of the server can be increased upto 2 GB and Processor upto 2.2 Ghz, which is as good as a Dedicated server by paying less cost when compared with it.
    Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
    Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
    Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

The most important thing is that we are using Redundant Shared storage with RAID 10 on our servers and our Cloud setup, so you don't have to worry about disk failure and any hard drive related issues at all .

Comment

Some of the benefits you have with Cloud services are like clients have a complete access to the web server and client can easily install/run the software’s/application of your choice of course as long as it doesn't violate our TOS.

Comment

Easy an instant server upgrades are possible on cloud servers with minimal downtime. As Ross updated, we can add more CPU power, Memory, HDD, bandwidth anytime the need arise. Moreover since Cloud Servers are based on advance concept where multiple servers are connected to form a cluster which ensure you 100% uptime guarantee is added benefit. Comparatively cloud servers are much affordable then a dedicated server.

Comment

I also see a Shared Cloud launched by you. Is it different from the normal Cloud servers that you were offering earlier ?

Comment

The Shared Cloud is also setup on Cluster of servers which ensures that you get 100% uptime. This Shared Cloud can only be accessed via control panel, there will be no root access provided on it like which is provided on normal Cloud servers. Also the normal Cloud servers are scalable while the Shared cloud needs to be upgraded if you need more resources.
              Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
              Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
              Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Cloud hosting technology added the reliability, which mean that the client won’t have to worry about whether your visitors are going to be able to access your website or not, the main reason behind this if your website is down then they are unable to access or visit your web pages, and if they are visiting your website for the first time then they may not necessarily return.

Comment

Well, currently we are offering basic Cloud Hosting package at very attractive price. Just for £1.00 GBP for First month so that you can check our cloud performance
                  PS : This is a limited period offer !
                  UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                  Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    Well, currently we are offering basic Cloud Hosting package at very attractive price. Just for £1.00 GBP for First month so that you can check our cloud performance
                    PS : This is a limited period offer !
                    I selected the cloud plan, the amount came to £91.00 GBP.. If you say it is 1 GBP then it should be 1 gbp X 12 months= 12 per year

Comment

Originally posted by davedj View Post
                      I selected the cloud plan, the amount came to £91.00 GBP.. If you say it is 1 GBP then it should be 1 gbp X 12 months= 12 per year
                      Looks like you selected the annual term. The monthly cost for the shared plan is £10 GBP. With the current discount of £9 GBP, the price of the package becomes £1 GBP per month. Similarly, it deducts £9 GBP from the annual term as well.

Comment

@davedj :
                        It seems you misunderstood my last post where i have updated the basic cloud pricing £1.00 GBP for First month , actual cost of package is £10.00GBP/month hence you get £9.00GBP as discount for first month and the package renewal will be £10.00 / month
                        Please let me know if you need have more questions about cloud billing.
                        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

It is setup on a Cluster of servers which will offer you a 100% uptime. Its also scalable and the resources can be upgraded at any point of time without much of a downtime. The RAM of the server can be increased upto 2 GB and Processor upto 2.2 Ghz, which is as good as a Dedicated server by paying less cost when compared with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                            @davedj :
                            It seems you misunderstood my last post where i have updated the basic cloud pricing £1.00 GBP for First month , actual cost of package is £10.00GBP/month hence you get £9.00GBP as discount for first month and the package renewal will be £10.00 / month
                            Please let me know if you need have more questions about cloud billing.
                            Perhaps you forgot to mention the actual cost with your post It was quite obvious to misunderstand it..

But anyway rachel has explained it clearly.. Thanks rachel

Comment

The shared cloud hosting plans look great. Quite affordable and the 100% uptime guarantee is tempting. The only difference in cloud servers and cloud hosting is the resources I think?

Comment

Working...
                              X