Back up Hosting with WebHosting UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back up Hosting with WebHosting UK

Does Web Hosting UK offer auto backup service of webspace, or a service like uk2.net premium backup Considering moving some domains over to you, one being a Joomla site.

Thanks
    RobertX

Hi Robert,

We do offer offsite backup plans, we will configure the backup as per your requirement. You can veiw the back up plans and pricing details at Backup Service | Offsite Data Backup Solutions | Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Server | VPS Hosting

Comment

Do you offer any kind of free offsite backup on any of your services ?
      Join Webhosting UK Affiliate Program and Earn 60% commission (up to 100) per referral

Comment

Originally posted by Royston View Post
        Do you offer any kind of free offsite backup on any of your services ?
        20 GB remote backup space is offered for free with with all our dedicated servers.

Comment

I personally think one should have a backup copy on their local machine. It is always good to have a copy of the data saved with you so you can restore when you require. I have a complete data from shared cpanel hosting on my machine.

Comment

But I think manually downloading each file on your machine is not easy. Each time you update a file, you keep downloading it in your machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Helina View Post
              But I think manually downloading each file on your machine is not easy. Each time you update a file, you keep downloading it in your machine?
              The Backup feature in cPanel allows you to download to your computer a zipped copy of either you entire site or partial data: the home directory, databases, email forwarders configuration, email filters configuration, etc. You can backup your account to preserve your data or to move your account to another cPanel server.

Comment

If you go with our offsite back solutions then our tech support staff will setup backup script for your account. We use Rsync technology which is an open source utility which provides quick incremental data transfer. Only the differences in the files is send accross hence it dramatically reduces the time and space involved in such incremental backups.
                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I think remote backups are a good idea always. Your backups are safe even when you loose data from the actual server.

Comment

Working...
                  X