Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best WebHosting Shopping cart : Zen Cart vs. Cre Loaded

Hello,

I am having hard time making decision between cre loaded and zen cart. Zen cart is free I know. But what are the other advantages. Please suggest which one will be good for me.

I will advice you to go with Zen cart as against CREloaded.
    CRELoaded comes in 3 different versions. The regular version is free but you need to pay for getting it's Pro version which adds better product attribute support and credit card encryption also the B2B version adds separate pricing level hence using CREloaded you need to pay for extra features. I have also read that it has some Buggy code for some modules like multi vendor shipping though not sure if it has been rectified yet.

Well, if you look at Zen cart you have a good community support and it's bundled with Fantastico which is available for FREE with cPanel control panel.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Indeed ZenCart is a smart choice as you get complete support and its free. However if you have tried ZenCart and now you plan to go for a change then only CREloaded should be considered.
      You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

Comment

ZenCart has so far given me less headaches than anyone else I have known to run CRE, and this comes from many hours researching before I figured out what I wanted myself. Now if you want a headache...

Comment

Yeah, ZenCart is most popular shopping cart and is widely used. It have a very good community support hence it's always recommended to go with a product which have good community tech support.

Comment

Zen Cart is one the most popular, free and open source shopping cart options available. It can be installed using cPanelís Fantastico within few clicks and I will highly recommend ZenCart.

Comment

Zen Cart is certainly a better option among the two as of now, however, if you are looking for some other shopping cart besides Zen Cart, OSCommerce is a good option

Comment

Thank you for your inputs. However, if it don't opt for Zen Cart what is the next best option for me ?

Comment

If you do not wish to opt for Zen Cart, then you can choose CubeCart or OS Commerce for your online shopping cart. You can configure it easily and the best part is that you can install it with a few simple clicks through fantastico from cPanel Hosting control panel.

Comment

Working...
                  X