X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sysadmin
    replied
    Originally posted by iccdesign View Post
    I've just had yet another mammoth session on live chat, this time with Nelson. What a star - not only did he solve my problems, he fixed error that I didn't even know I had made and left me with an even better set up. For me, the best thing about him (and his colleagues) is the calmness they display, and their patience when dealing with a novice like me.

That level of performance and support tells me EXACTLY why I am a commited WHUK fan and long term customer.

Thanks to all of you.

Peter
    Thank you very much for your kind words Peter, they are truly appreciated. I hope you continue to enjoy our web hosting services in the same healthy way..

Leave a comment:

• iccdesign
    started a topic Lifesavers

Lifesavers

I've just had yet another mammoth session on live chat, this time with Nelson. What a star - not only did he solve my problems, he fixed error that I didn't even know I had made and left me with an even better set up. For me, the best thing about him (and his colleagues) is the calmness they display, and their patience when dealing with a novice like me.

That level of performance and support tells me EXACTLY why I am a commited WHUK fan and long term customer.

Thanks to all of you.

Peter
Working...
X