Bad support? Noy in my experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad support? Noy in my experience...

Webhosting.uk.com provides us with hosting for a number of accounts, and for the most part, the servers tick away merrily and without problems day-after-day, week-after-week, month-after-month.

We have had cause to call for chat support on a few occasions - mostly when WE have done something stupid - and we are ALWAYS met with fast response, excellent service, delivered by people who know what needs doing and get it done quickly.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing about choosing a web host company is to know that you have access to PEOPLE - and that this access is there when you need it.

I strongly recommend webhosting.uk.com .

Originally posted by schoolboy View Post
    Webhosting.uk.com provides us with hosting for a number of accounts, and for the most part, the servers tick away merrily and without problems day-after-day, week-after-week, month-after-month.

We have had cause to call for chat support on a few occasions - mostly when WE have done something stupid - and we are ALWAYS met with fast response, excellent service, delivered by people who know what needs doing and get it done quickly.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing about choosing a web host company is to know that you have access to PEOPLE - and that this access is there when you need it.

I strongly recommend webhosting.uk.com .
    Thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate it immensely. 24X7 Free Technical support has been our prime feature and feedback like yours prove that our clients are satisfied with the Quality support which we offer.
    Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server | Webhosting UK Affiliate

Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

Working...
    X