Enough is enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough

Tech support was once stellar and is now totally inadequate.

Live chat is a joke with waits between 'overs' regularly exceeding 10 mins.

I am now looking for other hosting options, with the support 110% UK based.

I pay annually in advance and I would be grateful if you could let me know how much notice I have to give to cancel.

This is not the first time I have complained about tech support and it does not seem to be getting any better. It is such as shame as it used to be top notch.

DrT
    Amateurs built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.

Hello DrT,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide the ticket id for the reference, I will ask one of our Sr. Admin to look into the issue. If you have not raised the ticket, please open the ticket and forward me the ticket id.

Comment

HYG-708-98987

Also, please have a look at MPS-530-76451 and FSP-377-19986, my phpBB forum keeps on breaking and your chaps do not seem to be able to help, other than to accuse me of doing something.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DrTeeth View Post
        HYG-708-98987

Also, please have a look at MPS-530-76451 and FSP-377-19986, my phpBB forum keeps on breaking and your chaps do not seem to be able to help, other than to accuse me of doing something.

Thanks
        Thank you for providing the ticket numbers. I will escalate those to respective admins and ask them to update the tickets.
        Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
        Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
        Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

HYG-708-98987 - The ticket has been updated by one of our Sr. Admin. Here's the solution provided in the ticket - If you are using SSL port in outlook or any other email client settings then please check that you have mentioned incoming and outgoing server as wokingham.webhosting.uk.com. POP3 port should be 995 and SMTP port should be 465, the SMTP and POP3 mail server : wokingham.webhosting.uk.com

If the problem still persist, please update the ticket with the email id and password so we can try to configure it at our end. Also update us existing setting you have done in your email client.

In the other two tickets, you had mentioned about the forum page getting blank. I have checked your forum, its properly displaying the login prompt. At the end of both the tickets, same thing has been mentioned. In both the tickets at the end, our admins have requested you to update the ticket if you come across the same issue.

Please feel free to update the ticket and the forum thread if there's any problem.

Comment

The issues have been fixed in short order by my new web hosting company.

Guy

Comment

Working...
            X