Always a pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a pleasure

It's seems very hard these days to find a hosting company that is willing to put in the extra effort when it comes to helping customers with their issues, whether it be technical, billing or any new problems that may arise. But Webhostinguk have always assisted me through any problem I have thus far come up against, even if the issue isn't something straightforward and quick, the support team have each time delivered on there promise to help.
    I have used companies previously that really dont want to help, but these guy's are a breath of fresh air to deal with.

Keep up the good work!

Thank You for your kind words and honest appreciation We vow to continue with the service you deserve and hope you will stay with us for many more years to come

Comment

Thank you so much. It is a pleasure to know that you are happy with our services. Hope you continue to host with us and the best of customer service and support will be guaranteed.
      WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
      Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Working...
      X