Thanks Sarina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Sarina

Just wanted to point out what a great service WebHostingUK.com provide. I have been using different hosting companies for a couple of years now, but I have always kept my first hosting package here with WebHostingUK.com!!

One of the biggest reasons for this is because of their live chat, fast response and easy to use. This was proven yet again - and today's superb live chat operator was Sarina

Thank you for your help and realising my

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Originally posted by Royston59 View Post
    Just wanted to point out what a great service WebHostingUK.com provide. I have been using different hosting companies for a couple of years now, but I have always kept my first hosting package here with WebHostingUK.com!!

One of the biggest reasons for this is because of their live chat, fast response and easy to use. This was proven yet again - and today's superb live chat operator was Sarina

Thank you for your help and realising my

Keep up the excellent work!!!
    Hello Roy,

to Webhosting forums. Thank you for your appreciation. We would strive our level best to provide you best service ever!
    WHUK-Sarina
    Linux Support Department

Comment

Roy, we are proud to know that you were impressed with the level of service & support offered by Sarina. She's is very sincere in her work and always strive hard to offer best hosting support.
      Enjoy your stay
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
      X